Programs & Models
Help needed! Anyone have a good guide to offer? Contact Art$Pay
Contracts, Agreements & Invoice Samples
Artist Agreement for Exhibitions
Sample Agreement for Art Rental
Help needed! Anyone have good contract examples for commissions, Artist in Residence, Curator in Residence, and quotes or sales invoices to share?
+ Help me find...
- local art that I love
- all kinds of different art, artists, skills and services
- ceramic, jewellery, glass and wood artworks
- an artist, installer, curator, photographer, sculptor, blogger
- a calendar to know when regional art shows & sales are happening
- information about art value, prices and what's fair to pay
- information about the business of work together - fees, contracts and more
+ I want local original art in my home, small business or office. I need help to...
- learn about art, discover what I like and where to find it
- understand what would look and feel great in this setting
- find someone who could help me understand what I like, about my needs
- know what I should pay for art, for art consultants and services
- understand about renting and purchasing art, which is best for me
- have a specialized art program designed to suit our needs
- commission a special work
- frame, hang or install art to look great
+ In the workplace, help to...
- build an art collection, run a competition
- develop a corporate brand identity, decor, written and print materials
- work with a jeweller, a ceramic or glass artist to create a corporate gift, an award
- take a unique marketing approach, website design or signage
- energize and modernize the workspace; make it more interesting, motivating, attractive for staff and clients
- have an art program designed that is unique, reflects your culture
- do activities to bring staff together, provide leadership training
- help staff become more creative, innovative
- develop a stimulating environment that fosters that kind of thinking
- host client appreciation activities reflective of your culture and work
- document the development of a product, a project, tell your history, your story and get out to the public
- inspire pride and ownership in employees, a healthy, competitive business model
+ We want to use original art in fundraising and need...
- information to being, to organize
- help to find artists and art
- someone with experience to organize it, guide us through this first year
- help to market our ideas
+ I'm interested in the social and educational aspects of art...
- to do something different, to grow, to learn
- plan a special event, a birthday party that's inspirational, memorable
- organize a unique evening for friends or business colleagues
- host a social art party, a workshop, a studio tour
- have art lessons in private, for my children, with my friends or where I can meet new people
- learn more about making art, art appreciation, develop new skills, become an artist
- to meet kindred spirits, people with similar interests
+ I want to commemorate or celebrate an event, a story, a life, a history by...
- commissioning a photograph, a series to tell the story
- working with a jeweller, a ceramic or glass artist to create a gift, a memorial piece
- finding the perfect painting, or hiring a painter to make it
- having a portrait done of that person or group from life or a photograph
- creating a mural, a mosaic, a drawing or a cartoon to tell that story
- building a monument, a sculpture for display inside out
+ For manufacturing, technology and industry, artists and arts consultants can...
- step back from the process or problem and rethink it entirely differently
- stretch manufacturing ideas beyond engineered solutions
- solve problems, reframing the question, providing different approaches
- get employees thinking more creatively, in new and different ways about problems and design
- offer fresh design help, images, approach and a different perspective
- help with 3D design, creating complex designs easily, to help manufacture new, better and cheaper products
- design furniture, lighting, plumbing fixtures, ceramic tiles, fabric, children's toys, jigsaw puzzles... and more
- help with product development and testing. Paint, fibre, tools... give it to an artist working in that medium
- can also do restoration work, create new monuments
- make models maquette for product development in clay, Styrofoam, cardboard
- offer a fresh new marketing approach to set apart, make unique, using your own photos, story and website
+ In business, hire these artists and art consultants...
- Designers for your website using custom photographs to communicate your organization's mission in images
- Bloggers and videographers to tell and promote your story. Print-makers, sculptors, muralists, and painters do this too
- Photographers are excellent visual storytellers, using your own photos and company brand to develop marketing for your goals
- Corporate arts-based workshops use creative thinking processes to enhance leadership and management skills
- Get original art into your workplace. Innovation and creativity is essential to a healthy, competitive business model. A stimulating environment fosters that kind of thinking
For Exhibiting Art, Skills and Services
Valuing art, respecting the makers...
Art$Pay fee guides and compensation information are intended to encourage respectful and healthy relationships between creators and producers of art with their presenters and consumers to contribute to a strong and sustainable visual arts sector in Waterloo Region.
This information is offered only as a starting point for successful negotiations. A tailor-made solution, one that's fair for all parties involved, is possible for every situation.