Art$Pay Benefits for Supporting Members
ArtsPay Supporting Member Benefits - Group & Individual
Your support as a member helps Art$Pay to develop a stronger, more connected and accessible visual arts sector in Waterloo Region. To join, email ArsPay and indicate that you’re joining as a Supporting Member. An invoice for the membership fee will be sent within days.
Art$Pay is a non-profit, artist-run organization with this mission: Art$Pay connects visual art practitioners with opportunities, community, and advocates for fair pay.
Public and professional arts education is a major focus, to increase the value attached to the skilled work done by visual arts practitioners. For more information, see ABOUT at www.artspay.org
Art$Pay Supporting Membership Benefits include:
1. Priority access to the portable free-standing display system and lighting, at a rate lower than non-members. Some limitations may apply on the quantity and length of rental period.
2. Advance notice of ArtsPay monthly Meet-ups with Artist Talks, exhibition openings, events and ticket sales.
3. Priority access to discounted event tickets.
4. Supporting Member names and logos (if applicable) are prominently displayed on the website and in promotions.
5. Free Art$Pay logo stickers (removable) and brochures are available for display, to show your support.
6. Increased patronage - businesses and organizations displaying the Art$Pay logo will see increased support from the arts as a result.
7 Promotion of your programs, events and business on a marketed regional website resource.
8. Opportunities to collaborate with AP for your art needs, for social and business functions.
9. Audience and customer development as AP members are introduced or reconnected to your organization. For example, ArtsPay subsidizes some local professional development workshops and hosts Art Critique Sessions in regional galleries for artist members. Participating businesses and organizations are promoted through the AP Discount Card, a benefit for all listed visual arts practitioners.
Follow us on social media, share exciting Art$Pay news, events, & opportunities!